Powered By Blogger

The Zentangle beast

I have been quilting the background of this little piece - having a ball! I did a little bit of bobbin work on the curlicues at the end of the spikes. It is ok, but I need to speak to my Guru to get the tensions adjusted properly. The quilting is ALMOST finished and I still like this piece. It is abnormal for me, but maybe I am growing ? I am less fearful now of trying wild and crazy things than I used to be. This one just grew out of my head :-)( shows the state of my head, doesn't it!!)
Just showing the background quilting

Detail

Bobbin work on the curlicues

Too bad it is cropped so much. I will get a better one next time but this is as far as I have gotten to date. I HOPE to finish the quilting tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking your head is just where it should be! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What alot of work there is in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get more adventurous with my quilting!

    ReplyDelete