Powered By Blogger

Done and dusted at last

I am calling this the Wall of Wierd- because all of the little pieces here have odd, interesting , mostly industrial fabrics in them . NOT very Trad!

I finally finished the little Alien Critter and really enjoyed doing it. It is bound and backed by a glorious fabric by Caryl Bryer Fallert from her Ombre Stripe collection- delicious! I put some commercially dyed "batik" on the back. Funny little piece- about 18" x20".Here he is  in a starring role...
Pity the colours are not TOO accurate. However, you get the idea.


                                                                              Next?........

2 comments:

  1. That rosey one is still my favourite! I do luv the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful but I REALLY like the sea urchin one.

    ReplyDelete